Enjoy the best of Bar Harbor, Maine with your family at the Bar Harbor Motel. From direct trail access to Acadia National Park, to fun on-site activities for the whole family, the Bar Harbor Motel offers it all.
Nestled close to Acadia National Park, the Bar Harbor Motel is not only easy to find, but it is also a convenient place to stay during your Bar Harbor vacation. The hotel is located just 1 mile from the center of town and a short 1½ miles from the Acadia National Park main entrance. It is considered among the most popular Bar Harbor, Maine hotels. Whether you plan to spend your days visiting Bar Harbor’s shops, restaurants and attractions, at the park hiking and biking, or a little of both, the Bar Harbor Motel is the perfect accommodation.
Enjoy the comforts of home in the hotel’s affordable accommodations. Located in small individual buildings, sprinkled about our park-like 15 acres, all rooms provide a sense of privacy and quiet not found in more traditional hotel settings. You can truely enjoy the gorgeous Bar Harbor, Maine weather during the summer and all the town has to offer when you stay at the motel.
For your enjoyment and convenience, all rooms feature the following amenities:
- Ample parking directly in front of your building
- USB connectivity to charge all your devices
- Free wireless internet access
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Remote controlled cable TV and a clock radio
- Small refrigerator
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Screened opening windows
- Coffee maker, and a generous amount of bath amenities
- Guest laundry open daily from 8:30AM until 10:00PM and includes several coin operated washers and dryers
- A small gift shop in the lobby so you can take a piece of Bar Harbor home with you.
Indoor and Outdoor Activities
Kids love the playground, tree swings, giant Adirondack chair, and on-property activities, such as slacklining, whiffle ball, bocce, and badminton.
On Site Activities
Most property activities will be in full bloom by mid-June. If you’re arriving before that please call the hotel to find out the off-season schedule.
Every day – Bocce, Badminton, Corn Hole, Kan Jam, Wiffle Ball
- Sunday Evening – Live Music
- Monday Afternoon – Slacklining
- Tuesday Afternoon– Slacklining
- Wednesday Evening – Family Movie Night
- Thursday Evening – Trivia Contest
- Friday Evening – Family Movie Night
- Saturday Evening – Board Games
The Bar Harbor Motel is open from May 2nd to October 26th. There are two ways you can reserve your room at motel:
- Call 1-800-388-3453 or 1-207-288-3453 and they will assist you in reserving your room.
- Use the Check Availability feature on their website to check the rates for your intended stay and make your reservation online.